All information presented at this site is ©2002-2012, by Calpernia Addams. All rights reserved.
We are pleased to hear from our visitors and welcome your comments regarding our products and services. Unfortunately, however, our company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us).
Calpernia.Com does not knowingly accept unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts. Calpernia.Com’s policy is to delete any such submission without reading it or forwarding it to other Calpernia.Com staff. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any Calpernia.Com creative work including, without limitation, a film, series, story, title or concept would be purely coincidental.
If unsolicited submissions are sent to Calpernia.Com via this site or by any other means, these submissions become the property of Calpernia Addams and may be used, copied, sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed or deleted as Calpernia Addams fit. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever and that by sending an unsolicited submission you waive the right to make any claim against Calpernia.Com or Calpernia Addams, their parent entities or affiliates relating to unsolicited submissions, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality.
Opinions expressed in products created by Calpernia.Com are the opinions of those presenting them and may not represent the views of Calpernia.Com and/or Calpernia Addams. Despite the authoritative tone of this document, it is presented for educational interest only, not direct advice. It contains opinions, sweeping generalizations, and possibly errors or omissions that could be potentially misleading. No one at Calpernia.Com and/or Calpernia Addams is a medical, legal, or financial expert, and any information or advice presented here should be verified with a professional in those fields. Calpernia.Com and/or Calpernia Addams makes no claim or warranty as to the suitability of the information herein for application to any particular individual. YOU, the reader, take sole responsibility for interpretation and application of this information. Form your own opinions by doing your own research. Some pages on this site discuss and compare products or services. You should make a determination on your own if the information presented here is accurate in your case.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
* Surfing our public sites does not require any personally identifying information.
* Calpernia collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
* Some of our services require you to register for an account. Calpernia asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our store, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers or our third party order fulfillment company.
* When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
* We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
* We have your consent.
* We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Calpernia, its users or the public.
* If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
* We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Calpernia.Com or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
* We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
* We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
* We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
* Third-party sites discussed or linked to by Calpernia are developed by people over whom Calpernia exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
Bulletin Boards (BB)
Calpernia.Com and/or Calpernia Addams may at times maintain one or more bulletin boards and/or blogs. With the real-time nature of these services, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of BBs or any entity associated with BBs. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use BBs to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
* The posts on this forum may describe a persons opinions about or experiences with various issues relating to hair removal, including medical experiences, consumer experiences and more. The posts do not constitute advice or direction, medical or otherwise, and this site does not necessarily monitor them for accuracy or safety. You must see a qualified physician before surgery, beginning or changing hormone therapy, and making any other medical or psychological/psychiatric decisions. All readers are responsible for their own actions.
* All postings property of Calpernia.Com and/or Calpernia Addams., with limitations as described. Posting on this site gives implied consent to this effect.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.