Shooting Our First Movie!
* Well, everyone, guess what! This weekend, Deep Stealth Productions will be shooting our first movie! Andrea and I have written a short film with some humor and real emotion in it, that deals with the trans experience in a way that has not been shown before. We are really making it happen!
* The last few weeks have been crazy, sorry I haven’t updated the diary in so long. My classes are going great and keeping me very busy, and of course we’ve been preparing for the upcoming film with meetings, rehearsals and other details. We’ve hired a cool female Director of Photography, female sound technician, and other crew, keeping community involvement to the maximum possible. We are going to show what we can do as trans women with creative minds and strong will!
* Wish me luck, the film is very demanding and I will be working hard to give the best performance I possibly can. Andrea is directing and will have her hands more than full as well. I’ll keep you posted!
- "Are You Hitting That?" Wacky Short Film
- New Micro-Short film: The Last Pageant – Calpernia, EOY and a Goodbye
- "Transproofed" Poster Completed, San Francisco Screening Dates Set
- “Transproofed” Poster Completed, San Francisco Screening Dates Set
- Preaching OUTSIDE the Choir
- Baby Loves Banjo
- Calpernia by Eric Schwabel
- "Transproofed" Film Website Launches!
- “Transproofed” Film Website Launches!
- Calpernia Uploads a *@!-Load of Pix